What compensation do I receive if I cannot work?

If you have been injured at work and are unable to return to work, you are likely entitled to Temporary Total Disability (TTD) benefits under Section 39-71-701, MCA. TTD benefits are calculated by taking the workers four previous pay periods and determining the Average Weekly Wage (AWW). Once the AWW is determined, the TTD rate is calculated multiplying the AWW by 2/3. Tax deductions are not withheld from the TTD funds received by the injured employee. These benefits are paid on a bi-weekly basis.